Taste the jewish cuisine while you are walking the oldest city!
We recommend you join us a walk to follow the steps of a cook of the medieval Girona that harvests natural ingredients for the traditional Sabbat meal. From the courtyards of Call to the gardens outside the wall, the city offers a great and unexpected variety of edible and aromatic plants that are mentioned in the Bible.
A different and less traveled route to see Girona from a new perspective. A walk in which at each stop we will find a plant with a culinary tradition from centuries ago. We will also see how these herbs still linger in the recipes of modern Jewish life and we will learn how to use them in our kitchen.
The package includes: Accommodation and a guided visit which will be conducted by highly qualified personnel, such as biologists, historians, naturalist advisors, and trainers or consultants specialized in gastrobotany, health and ecotourism.
- Minimum 8 people or 6 adults with children.
- Free for children under 6 years old.
- The walk begins in the Museu el Call at the city center.
- Two-and-a-half hour tour.
- Difficulty low - medium. The course will be adapted to the physical capacity of the group.
- The visit will be confirmed according to availability of www.naturalwalks.com